Our second sector of services is the Health & Safety System and Risk Assessment services that we provide in Cyprus. These include:
According to Cyprus law for health & safety at the workplace (Law of 1996-2011 and 173/2002) every employer is required to apply the following:
- Have a written risk assessment
- Take the necessary safety and precautions for hazards
- Prepare action plans in case of fire, earthquakes and other emergencies
- Pass on responsibilities and duties for safety and health (have first aiders, fire wardens, safety committee members)
- Procedures as to the awareness and training of the employees
- Evaluating and monitoring documentations
- Fulfilling the on-going training requirements of the law
- A comprehensive safety policy and safety manual
- Accident, hazard and contractors registers
- Hazard identification, assessment, control and monitoring forms
- Evacuation and emergency procedures
- An Evacuation Scheme – if required
- A Rehabilitation and injury management plan – if required
- Training for managers and safety officers in the use of the system
Training Courses for Safety
We can incorporate a training course for Health & Safety, customised to the needs of each organisation.
Read more about the “Health & Safety at Work” course.
For those individuals who are appointed as health & safety officers, the “NEBOSH International General Certificate” is appropriate and globally recognised.