Employers are legally required by Fire Safety Regulations to provide information, instruction and training to employees about fire precautions in the workplace. Fire is most likely the biggest risk / threat to life that people face at work. In order to minimise the risk of fire in the workplace, it is vital that everyone is aware of the common causes of fire and of the appropriate actions to take in the event of a fire, including how to use the fire equipment available.
Duration: One Day
Who to Train
A training program for every organization wishing to teach its duty managers, supervisors, members of its safety committee, evacuation team, fire wardens and security personnel.
To train and qualify delegates on how to prevent, prepare and manage a fire in the workplace according to the effective legislation in Cyprus.
- Awareness of key legislation and legal requirements relating to fire safety
- Understanding the Fire Triangle
- Fire detection and fire warning systems handling and correct reaction in any event
- Key factors relating to evacuation in the event of fire
- Identification of fire types and which extinguishers may be used accordingly
- Evacuation and assembly point
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Fire-preventing Precautions
All delegates – after having successfully completed the course – will be awarded with a course participation certificate.
How to attend or organise a course
This course is only available for organisations. The course is customised to the needs of each organisation and usually takes place at the premises of the organisation.
If you would like to organize a course for your company employees please contact us on 777 8 7779 or fill the form bellow.