Training in Food Safety, Labeling and Traceability is a consequence of the important role that has the set of three, not just for the smooth operation but also for the safety of anybody which is involved in a food chain. The legislation on allergens, temperature control, food labeling and the need that exists for the smooth operation and sustainability of a company, are the key elements which require continuous training of personnel in food safety. Food safety, food labeling and traceability, it is a legal requirement and it is necessary to apply to any company or organization.
- Defining various terminologies around food safety.
- Understanding food safety, proper labeling and traceability.
- To distinguish the risks of working with food.
- Be familiar with the requirements of the law regulations on ‘Hygiene and Official Control of Food Regulations of 2002 (ΚΔΠ 79/2002)’, and also taking into account the European Directive 93/43 for Food Hygiene.
- Understanding the requirements for proper food labeling.
Who Will Benefit
- Managers in food industry
- Food safety personnel
- Members of HACCP committees
- Production managers
- Marketing managers
- Sales managers
- Purchasing managers
- Warehouse personnel
All delegates – after being assessed and having successfully completed the course – will be awarded with a participation certificate in accordance to the law of ‘Hygiene and Official Control of Food Regulations of 2002 (ΚΔΠ 79/2002)’.
How to attend or organise a course
If you are looking to attend a course organised by us, please view the open venues below.
If you would like to organize a course for your employees please fill the form bellow or contact us on 777 8 7779.